Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It was a fantastic mail weekend! I finally got the wonderful desk and chair from Judith of www.insomesmallway.co.uk for Dumbledore’s Office. Here it is:


I had sent Judith this photo



which I took at Dumbledore's Office from WWoHP Hogwarts.  Didn't she do a great job?!
Well, I definitely think so and I'm hoping that my DD will think so as well!
The only thing that I'm going to possibly do is add a little embellishment to the chair. I also got these lamps
and scale from an Ebay lot which I won. I think that I will try to change the shade color to green using some Ranger Alcohol Inks (yep, the scrapbooker in me!). I can't seem to be able to find some mini lamps that are like the ones from the movies but I think that these will do just as well.

My other delivery this weekend was this fantastic, great, wonderful podium from http://midnightsdreams1089.blogspot.com/


I think that for now I will put it in a corner of Dumbledore's Office roombox until I get the time, energy and most importantly $$$ to work on a Hogwarts' Great Hall roombox.

I am now awaiting a couple of orreries from EV Miniatures which I can't wait to get!
I'm hoping to start doing the inside walls of the Gryffindor Common Room roombox tomorrow and I will, of course, post some of the photos. I'm also tyring to do a scrapbook LO of my process but we'll see if time permits........

Till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment